Sutton's Bay Sunrise Bar Soap
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
pink jasmine. vanilla. african lily. driftwood.
It’s finally spring and northern michigan is alive and bursting with fresh foliage! So shake off those winter doldrums and head north to take in the finest ciderhouses Sutton’s Bay has to offer. Stop in to play fetch with Gordie at Sutton’s Bay Ciders and then sip on a flight in the Tandem Ciders garden. And then, at the end of your long, but fun day, we’ve got just the soap for a nice, long, relaxing shower.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- titanium dioxide