Mackinac Island Lilac Bar Soap
lilac blossoms. white musk. weeping willow.
Mackinac Island is for memories... Like, one time we took our 1 and 3 year old daughters on a nice, “relaxing” bike ride around the island and they proceeded to hit, scratch, and scream at each other the entire time. Sometimes, it’s like that. Other times, it’s the smell of fudge that gets you. Or simply taking in the views at the Grand Hotel. Whatever Mackinac means to you, just take one whiff of our Mackinac Island Lilac and you’ll be right back there on the island.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- titanium dioxide