Michigan Dunes Bar Soap
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
sea moss. gardenia. clary sage. ozone.
That fresh blast of seafoam rising up from the dunes along Lake Michigan’s eastern shoreline lets you know that this day is going to be the best day. So bust out that dune buggy and get to riding! Then after you’re done doing your best impression of Napoleon Dynamite’s grandma, grab a bar of Michigan Dunes to wash the sand out of your unmentionable areas.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- oat flour (avena sativa)
- coffee (coffea arabica)
- titanium dioxide
- iron oxide