Manistee Sands Bar Soap
makrut lime. bulgarian lavender. driftwood. fern moss.
Taking in the fresh sea breeze in the air on a barefoot walk along the shoreline of 5th Ave. Beach is the stuff Michigan Springtime’s are made of. With the sun shining overhead and the sand underfoot warming up ever so slightly, you finally can tell that summer is on its way. after working up a sweat chasing the kids up and down North Pier Head Lighthouse, you’re definitely going to need to wash up with a bar of Manistee Sands.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- bamboo charcoal
- titanium dioxide