Son of a Nutcracker Bar Soap
roasted chestnuts. vanilla buttercream. candied almonds.
You ever get so tired of your family around the holidays that you just need to shout, "Son of a Nutcracker!!" We’ve all been there. And you know what... it's allright. We’re all right. We’re all just trying to live this crazy life the best we can. So, whether it’s celebrating Mom's knee replacement, reminiscing about Pop-Pop’s dad jokes, meeting grandma’s 9th cat, or wondering why Dad always disappears behind the shed, we’re family. And we love each other. Warts and all.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- nutmeg (myristica fragrans)
- titanium dioxide