Snowy Morning Bar Soap
fresh mint. vanilla cream. snow-covered evergreens.
Heat up some hot cocoa, cozy up in your warmest flannel pajamas, and let the snowblower sit there just a little while longer. We’ve got ourselves our first bonafide snow day! Those 6 inches of fresh powder aren’t going anywhere any time soon, so grab your snowsuits and sleds, and let’s high tail it to the nearest sledding hill. We’ll get the shoveling done later...
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- titanium dioxide