Pumpkin Chai Latte Bar Soap
warm pumpkin puree. spicy chai. fresh roasted coffee.
grab your yoga pants and fuzzy boots... it’s fall! and we’ve got more pumpkin than you can shake a cinnamon stick at. by now you’ve probably had your fair share of pumpkin spice lattes, so let’s mix it up and throw a little chai tea in there for a treat that’s so perfectly fall, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. well, maybe that’s a bit of an exaggeration, but you get my point. fall won’t be here forever, so grab a bar of pumpkin chai latte and treat yo self!
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- titanium dioxide
- iron oxide