Plant Daddy Bar Soap
aloe. cucumber. cactus blossom. soil.
Is your partner giving you grief for bringing home another house plant? that’s just disrespectful... plants are awesome! I mean, they literally eat sunshine and poop oxygen. We may not be able to do that, but we did make this super sweet soap that smells like a greenhouse.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- titanium dioxide
- iron oxide