Merry Michigan Bar Soap
siberian fir. mango nectar. turbinado sugar. prickly pear.
Alright, boys and girls... It’s time to do your best Clark W. Griswold and head out for your yearly trek into the frozen tundra to find the best damn christmas tree Michigan can muster. Fair warning though, there’s gonna be sap. Lots of sap. So when you get home, you’re gonna need a bar of Merry Michigan to get that sticky tree goo off your hands. And other, um... unmentionable body parts.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- iron oxide