I Like Big Putts Bar Soap
lemon. orange. brewed tea. cane sugar. bourbon whiskey.
three under? more like three sheets to the wind, am i right? it’s been a long, hot day on the green. you’re tired, sweaty, you’re ten over, some guy just called you happy gilmore, and you have no idea where your caddy went. yeah, we’re gonna need something a little more than an Arnold Palmer. so let’s spice things up with a little bourbon and go full John Daly on this day. just make sure you find your caddy to chauffer your drunk ass up front so you can catch an Uber.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- titanium dioxide
- iron oxide