Haunted Woods Bar Soap
fallen leaves. moss. freshly dug earth. lichen.
fog so thick you can’t see your hand in front of your face. the sound of branches snapping underfoot. disembodied voices whispering your name. it’s another fright-filled night in the local Haunted Woods. now, all you can think of is what you should’ve done. you should have brought a flashlight. you should have stayed out of that creepy cabin. but most of all, you definitely should have brought zac bagans to chase those dumbass demons right out of there.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- titanium dioxide
- bamboo charcoal