Coco Cabana Bar Soap
shredded coconut. sun tan lotion. pineapple chunks.
rollerbladers in too-small thongs. gorgeous art deco architecture. the scent of sun tan lotion in the air. It’s another sun-soaked day in miami beach. whether you’re posing in front of the carlyle hotel while doing your best Robin Williams impression (RIP), or wondering what the hell possessed you to take an airboat safari through the everglades, Coco Cabana is the perfect soap to wash up with at the end of your hot, sticky day.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- titanium dioxide