Bad Santa Bar Soap
cherry pipe tobacco. black raspberry. vanilla bean.
We’ve all seen him. The mall santa. The guy that has no business dressing up like santa, let alone having children sit on his lap. Ew... He sits on a throne of lies and smells like beef and cheese and could really use a shower with a bar of this here soap. So next time you let your kids sit on this stranger’s lap, instead of letting him bum a smoke, maybe slide him a bar of Bad Santa soap and hope for the best.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- bamboo charcoal
- iron oxide
- titanium dioxide