Tropic Like It's Hot Bar Soap
key lime. kiwi. pineapple. pink lotus. night blooming jasmine.
white sand. blue water. palm trees gently swaying in the sea breeze. the scent of Tropic Like It's Hot still gently wafting off your sun-drenched skin. it doesn't get much better than this on a sunny summer afternoon. unless, of course, you can figure out a way to make these damn biting flies go away... welp, guess you better just drown them out with a few more rum runners and enjoy that sun just a little longer before it sets on that ocean horizon.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- titanium dioxide