Frozen Lakeshore Bar Soap
blue spruce. vanilla. eucalyptus. black currant.
Ice balls rolling in on the shore of lake michigan, ice caves on grand island, frozen waves building up on towering lighthouses. It’s another winter along michigan’s fresh coast. The chilly air along the shoreline is a little too cold to really smell, so here’s our interpretation of Michigan’s frozen lakeshore. And lucky you, you get to enjoy it in the warmth of your own home!
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- iron oxide
- titanium dioxide