Lavender Pumpkin Bar Soap
warm pumpkin pie. vibrant bulgarian lavender.
“Lavender and pumpkin? What a weird combo.” yeah, we know. but just one sniff and we’re sure you’ll be hooked. it’s basically the best scent summer has to offer and the best fall can conjure up, all mixed up together with a nice shiny bow on it. we’ve also heard that lavender and pumpkin make one hell of an aphrodisiac. so, you know... do what you will with that.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- lavender essential oil (lavandula officinalis oil)
- iron oxide