Autumn Apple Fest Bar Soap
fresh pressed cider. caramel apples. warm apple pie.
wagon rides. corn mazes. u-pick apples out in the orchard. it’s a perfect day for an autumn apple fest. the weather is finally just cool enough to wear jeans and a hoodie, and there’s not a rain cloud in sight. now, let’s hurry up and chug some apple cider and wait in that insanely long line to stuff our faces with some funnel cakes. the haunted house opens in just a couple hours!
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- iron oxide