Leelanau Sunset Bar Soap
coconut water. pineapple. sugar cane. tonic.
wine trails. breathtaking scenery. gorgeous sunsets. welcome to the leelanau peninsula. you’ve got your work cut out for you if you’re going to see all she has to offer. And we’re not just talking about the wineries. but mostly, yeah we’re talking about the wineries. ‘cause you know, there’s a lot of wine up there, and it ain’t gonna drink itself. so grab a beach chair and a couple bottles of wine and get yourself to the nearest beach before that sun goes down.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- iron oxide