Halloween Hootenanny Bar Soap
tart poison apple. overripe pears. hard luck candy.
Gather ‘round ghosts and ghouls... Let us dance with the dead while the pale full moon lifts the veil between the dead and the living. No invite needed. Just find the nearest barn, turn on the black lights, and start spinning some zacherle and Koffin Kats. before you can even pour a glass of ecto cooler, you’ll be surrounded by werewolves, vampires, and mummies all dancing long past the witching hour at a glorious hootenanny called Halloween.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)