Gumdrop Forest Bar Soap
pink berries. whipped sugar. frosted evergreen. green apple.
Take a stroll through the candy cane forest and over the sea of swirly twirly gumdrops to a soap we call Gumdrop Forest. The sweet scents of sugar and evergreen are sure to please kids and anyone that’s young at heart. But let’s be real, I’ve watched my kid eat gum from the underside of a restaurant table, so we’re not exactly dealing with the most refined palates here.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- titanium dioxide