Some Beach Bar Soap
banana. sea breeze. melon. dune grass.
Is there such a thing as a bad beach? No, really... Have you ever gone to the beach and had a bad time? I think not. It’s sun. It’s sand. It’s sitting in an adirondack chair with a painkiller in your hand and another on the way. It’s beach balls in the water and the sounds of childrens’ laughter and I, for one, am here for it.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)