Flower Day Bar Soap
floral greenery. daffodil. english tea rose. tulips.
Is it even Springtime if you haven’t been to Flower Day at Detroit’s Eastern Market? The colorful, aromatic display of seas of flowering baskets and planters is unlike anything you’re likely to see anywhere else. And let’s not forget the buskers, the barbecuers, and bless their souls... the people who just want to dance! So grab your wagon and let’s kick off this Spring the right way!
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- iron oxide
- titanium dioxide